Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Quick update on our reading schedule

You should be finished posting on the Foster text by next Sunday, the 28th. The following Monday or Tuesday, I will post the guiding questions for the first half of Wuthering Heights, but note that you will have until July 11th to read those chapters and post. This "break" week will allow you to catch up on posts if you've missed one, as I know a good many of you have been off doing interesting things. Just be sure to look on the blog for my updated post by the 5th so you will be aware of the topics I want you to discuss from the first have of Wuthering Heights. If you are reading ahead, then I want you to be sure to apply anything you can from Foster's text to Bronte's novel. That will be part of your assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment